New in 1.2:
Auto input detection: Oneshot or PWM
Jumper 1 - new function:
Open: Low Pass Filter - ON High-frequency spikes will be filtered for some degree to prevent damage to the ESC and motor. As long as the flight style is not hard fast acro, you will not notice the low pass filter. We recommend to keep the filter ON for most setups, turn it OFF only if you know exactly how the PID FC is set for your specific setup.The low pass filter prevents the overheating due to variations in the input signal, but also reduces the speed of the throttle reaction at strong signal changes.
Closed: Low Pass Filter - OFF Control behavior of the Kiss ESC is just as sharp and good as in the previous 1.1 software version.
KISS - Keep it super simple
Hardware and Software are developed for each other, all Parameters are optimized, we are sure you won't find another similar sized ESC which stays as cool and react as fast as this ESC at the same Amperage draw.Unlike most other ESC we use dedicated hardware parts which are made for their use of an beeing an ESC instead of beeing a general use CPU ( common Silabs,Atmega8 series) which have to do all in the software.
Blazing fast SW/HW integration you get some real performance.High Pole count Motors aren't a problem too for this ESC too.
RPM up to 42000 are supported based on a 14 pole motor), which is simply amazing.300.0000 rpm (2 pole) are no problem for the KissESC and never had been.The use of real gate drivers which work perfectly with the selected Fets, have performance benefits in many regards compared to other common designs of small ESCs.
Oneshot125 ( introduced 2012 for the first time to the multicopter world with the UltraESC and now widely adapted) is an alternative PWM throttle Signal, its 8 times faster than the Standard 400-490 Hz signals. It is ment to be sent instantly after each FC control loop to have the fastest possible ESC Response.
1x KISS 12A ESC version 1.2
- Developed for Multicopter
- 2-4S LiPo capable
- 50-500 Hz input signal (PWM) or oneshot125 (up to 2000 Hz)
- 32Khz PWM Frequenz (noiseless)
- no external Cap (electrolytic capacitor) is necessary **
- 4 layer, thick copper
- Very small dimensions (12 x 24 mm)
- Weight 2g
- Precision speed control (about 950 steps)
- Adaptive Auto Timing
- fast reacting gas change
- linear throttle response
- Active freewheeling enabled (little diode losses resulting in higher efficiency)
- Regenerative braking, therefore quick throttle response when decelerate (the ESC uses active freewheeling and regenerative braking, 2 independent features which relates to each other in different working states)
- very fast FET switching through the use of special gate drivers
- Minimal dead time, setted adaptive
- Status LED
- JP1 open: Low Pass Filter - ON
- JP1 closed: Low Pass Filter - OFF
- JP2 open: Motor rotates in one direction
- JP2 closed: Motor rotates in the other direction
いらっしゃいませ ゲスト 様
Copyright (c) GOOD FPV All Rights Reserved